If a school has its own connection with the Kennisnet Federation (for example an ELE or an ADFS) there is the possibility to skip the inlog screen of Entree. This is done via the use of a cookie, which is set after the user has logged in on his own environment (for example an intranet page or the homepage of re ELE).
The cookie only contains information about the school on the basis of which the correct school is selected in the Entree inlog screen.
Example without SSOnotification:
To simulate this scenario follow these steps:
- The student/teacher logs in on the ELE/Active directory
- Go to: Reference ELE
- The student/teacher clicks on a link to learning material
- Click on 'Naar dienst' ('To service')
- You're going to the WAYF (Where Are You From) screen. There's no information available about the school the user is coming from.
- Select 'Inloggen via je school' ('Login by school')
- Then select 'Referentie Klant Organisatie' ('Reference customer organisation')
- Click on 'verder' ('next')
- This step is unique for our Reference ELE